Since Yarder is a full service metal fabrication job shop, we offer complete start-to-finish fabrication of your parts.
Our exceptional finishing equipment allows us to provide our customers with a wide array of stylish finishes for any metal part. That includes elegant brush finishes to a full service paint shop that gives us the ability to give your metal parts any appearance.
Additionally, some of our customers require rust removal or a textured surface for their parts. Our sandblasting operation is a great alternative for such projects.
Our grinding department is well-equipped to remove all burs and weld marks, which gives every component a beautiful finished look.
- Timesaver Model 137-2HDCMW Flat Part Deburring & Finishing Machine
- COSTA 4 working Unit Deburring & Finishing Machine – 1 Pass System.
- Burr-King Model 760 1-1/2″ x 60″ Belt Grinder
- Burr-King Model 960 4″ x 60″ Belt Grinder
- Burr-King Model 600
- Porter-Cable 8″ x 107″ Belt Grinder
- Better Engineering – Model 70-P, Parts Washer
- Custom 10 Foot Water – Wash Paint Booth
- Fostoria Infrared – Baking Oven
- Devilbiss Spray – Equipment (Various Spray Guns & Related Equipment)
- Zero BNT65 Sandblasting Booth